La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

A car alarm is sounding in the distance while Annie listens to Peter Gabriel, In your eyes.
So currently I am at Dance's house, apparently she didn't sleep much late night therefore I will forgive her for not fetching my Jasmine tea that she promised an hour ago. I am wearing a soggy robe and my brother's pj pants. We through a...Dance just read the screen and raced to the kitchen, anyway like I was saying, I think someone barfed in our shower so I have resorted to showering at my neighbor's apartment. WE do have two other showers yet don't be fooled, Vasto accidently pulled the corroded shower head off of one and the other drain refuses to let any water pass, before you know it you are calf deep in brown water...pretty gross huh? Dance has returnd with pipin' hot tea and her head hurts, she fainted last weekend and bonked her brains out..three times she chimes in.
Yeah so my hair finally fits into a mini pony tail. My writer buddy, Tyler calls it the "George Washington" Great just great every young girl wants to look like one of the founding fathers, I've reached a new level of sex appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home