La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I am friggin' starving. Like a moron I opted to create a ridiculous outfit rather then making a sack lunch. For breakfast I devoured chocolate cookies and coffee. Hmmm death by malnutrition, i hope it gets me before I die of lung cancer. Steven Hall is down to a pack a day.

I watched Casablanca last night instead of attending queer poker night in my living room. I got home to find Steven crouching by the mailbox, too jittery to go into his own house.

Kate: What the hell are you doing down there?
Steven: Smoking
Kate: What the hell is going on inside?
Steven: Joanna is hosting gay poker night.
Kate: Well why the hell are you out here instead of taking their money?
(Steven Hall is renowned for his poker skills)
Steven, just lit another cigarette and I dropped the issue.

I am still hungry, usually when I don't have time to eat I just chew on altoids but my mouth is currently aflame. owww the pain, there is nothing worse for a hypoglycemic then not having food. I feel light headed, I have no money, I can't even print out my homework assignment that I am suppose to read to my next class. Inside my wallet, several receits dangle. I finda penny, a dime and two nickels, what the hell can I buy with this? I think I am going to steal some sugar packets before my next class or beg for change in front of the fountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home