La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Listening to My Housemates music--The Clash-London Calling
Well hello out there! I am nervous that I will be kicked off the internet momentarily either by the owner of this computer or by our ridiculously slow internet connection at our home. Joanna just came home, apparently she is "ok" I can overhear her screaming to mike about her boring class that thankfully got out early. The thing you are gonna have to understand about my blog, my life is that I live with a lot of people, 10 to be exact. Unfortunatly half of my house is affiliated with the opposite sex, they are dating so on a good night, depending on how you look at it there may be 15 people in the living room. Hey that is almost a party. Thankfully i am relationship retarded so I never have to worry about finding a chair for my loved one. No don't get me wrong, I am not one of those bitter dried up degenerate who loathes friends in relationships. To b e honest, it makes it a hell of a lot easier on me. For starters, I am terrible with the phone, I hate having to call anyone. More often then not friends become increasingly hostile towards my lack of attention. Well I discovered that if you make friends with people who are attached to others they don't expect you to call them all the time. i seriously recomend hooking up all of your friends, your phone bill will be cut drastically in half. Ok for instance my friend Caroline started dating my friend Camillo, and it is really great because I don't have to choose one or the other to hang out with. Its like killing two birds with one stone...wonderful. And better yet if they are fighting you get to hear the gossip from both sides, hours of entertainment since they are usually both wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home