La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Looking back friday was a really busy day. My light, Sophie who i have loved since I was one and a half dragged my ass to the museum, whole foods and to her doctor who sticks little needles all over her body. I loved the museum, spent too much money at the market and hid in the waiting room with my book at the doctors.
I have this really weird feeling that God is going to spite me, that I will outlive all of my loved ones. Sophie is sick, i can't handle this. As a pair she is the good one,why is she always in pain? I would gladly trade places with her. I mean there are a few people really in this world that if a bullet was flying right for their face I would dive in front of it without thinking, my little brother and Sophie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home