La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Friday, January 16, 2004

Still talking about little boys and monkey bars, apparently little boys are more...Mike said my lipstick makes me look like a hooker. I wish I was able to upload photos onto this thing.
Steven just called me a liar, I feel like I am loosing my voice already on this thing. Mike has strated playing darts, right over Stevcen's and my head, he sucks, they all missed. Mike is voicing his desire for Steven. He just treatened me with a dart and then threw my journal on the floor, kicked a cup of sake over and told me that I had to keep it real and gritty on this thing. He just kicked a can of cola at Steven, and attacked the key board...I think I better sign off of this thing, Mike is spraying pam out the window over a lighter, now it smells, now he wants to melt Dance's doornob. They are eager to deface property and be on my journal...pathetic. See what happens when there is no good tv to keep one sedated. He is wasting pam arguing that we could graffetti with pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home