La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Thursday, January 29, 2004

WEEEEEZER
Yesterday, I was in a haze, but managed to invent another brilliant meal for Steven Hall and I.
In a pan fry up turkey breakt cutlets. Toast bread. On one side of toast smear mayo on the other, ok get this...humus. Add a handful of mixed greens and the turkey. If you have cucumber toss those babies on as well. ohhh wonderful. After we devoured our sandwhiches we feasted on cookies. Then I passed out. When I woke up I went for a stroll and ran into Greg. He complained of hunger pains and lack of funds to purchase food, so I made him a sandwhich. Now here is the exciting part:
Greg: So what are you gonna do tonight babe?
Kate: I am brain dead.
Greg: So you don't want to go to the studio?
Damn people, don't they understand that I just want to stay in my room and sleep??? So yes we drove out to the studio and now my face hurts from smiling so much. I don't know if I ever mentioned it before but I LOVE to drum. I rocked out with a heavy meatal hair band and received my first battle wound of the year, a pee sized blister on my left index finger...wonderful. Right I know I am not suppose to Blog today, well I do need to post my assignments but I am making up for lost blogs, since I have been locked in my room without internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home