La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I am waiting for joanna to beauty herself. We were suppose to leave 15 minutes ago. I hate waiting. Anyway she discovered this beautiful baby of a boy in this resturant and tonight she is going to shamelessly hit on him. She asked me if I wanted to go and it was like I don't even have a choice do I. This is gonna be really funny, especially if he is not working tonight. Why the hell am I so cruel? I don't know. Hey I did do something nice today. I was walking to school and I saw this poor girl struggling with all this film equipment and I asked her if she needed help. And she said, " you made my day." Imagine that, something so simple made someone so happy. I still haven't done my death paper. Dang.
I did something really stupid, I asked him out to the roller rink. I am so embarressed even though he agreed and said it would be cool. I don't even think it is a date. I will not approach it like a date. Oh who the fuck am I kidding, I am an emotional retard with too much time on my hands. I just want to obsess and baby someone...
Steven and Andrew are in the living room as well and Andrea just made coffee but they are out of milk so Steven poured in some whiskey...yep those are my boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home