La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Jane and I dressed up like sexy minxes and took photos. It was really fun but kinda cold. Andrew just meowed from upstairs

Kate:Do you have anything to tell the blog?
Andrew: Um, ah, ahhhh, um. I love your hair(as he puts in a Madonna CD)
Wow it gets real good. If Madonna killed the pope I could forgive her pretty quickly. I have given up my blog, it is now a communal form...I am drunk.
Kate: What else do i wanna say
Andrew: I thought it was a communal form, I don't know what you want to say.
Andrew Ancora: Have you listened to "Secret" lately? (Madonna that is). I mean, she says "happiness lies in your own hand." In your OWN HAND ("what kinda shit's this," says Kate, in a most trogolodytic manner) . ("I'm in love," says Kate in a befuddled stupor). But I mean seriously, isn't that sexy? The thought of madonna and that line causes an ontological crisis of sorts for me. Here's Steven ("Let my hands go where they want to" says Kate).
I never said that. says kate LIES, LIES, LIES, it's all lies! I just wanna meet some wealthy person devoid of a personality. It's hard.
Ecco Andrea: "I'm creating order for the blog" says Kate. What a hideous little Fascist she is! My God.
Viva la katia: What so now I am a Fascist, just because I am german and part goat people always assume the worst.
KaTE: Is it a small guy? Ohh I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home