La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Friday, February 13, 2004

Response to: 99%
Assuming this is a character piece, the characters seem underdeveloped. I think a potential problem is that names are just thrown into the story and serve a very insignificant purpose. I understood that she was trying to create an environment of friends that show it doesn't matter who you are if you are in a relationship it is going to end badly. I didn't understand why Ash brought up the Tyler story. It seems that if Oz and her are that close he would be clued in already. Why did she like Tyler in the first place? I didn't buy that they were living together in freshman year of college. It just doesn't make any sense unless they moved in together their second semester and that would probably mean breaking the rent contract.
I think that she might want to revise some of the dialogue. For instance, "I've just been avoiding romantic interludes."
I don't understand why she says that Wade doesn't know she exists. They have worked together for a long time and I he obviously gets nervous around her.

A bunch of people just came into the house intoxicated and have distracted me...I will finish this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home