La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Monday, March 08, 2004

hey Ditchy mc Ditch

As I was ditching last Wednesday's fiction class, it seems that I ran into about half the class. I couldn't help but laugh because it was so blatently obvious that I was walking away from the campus. Ya see the thing is that I wanted to go to class, really I did, no no let's be honest here, I didn't want to go to class. I didn't want to think and I didn't even want to be in Los Angeles. The thought of fleeing from academia crept into my mind during death class. I find it funny because the class has nothing to do with dying. Aside, I am digressing, I was sitting in death shamelessly being hit on by a freshman fart of a frat boy when I was overcome by this terrible sense of remorse. I am wasting my life. Why the hell am I in school right now when my friend is in the hospital? What the hell am I doing? This is not responsible. I felt so annoyed that I left lecture and decided to go home. I was calling Sophie's mom as I ran into Danny who gave me a perplexed look. Apparently I was unable to visit until later that night so technically I could have turned about face and walked back towards the learned but I proceeded home, Well actually I proceeded to Matt's where I stripped and tackled him. He didn't have much say in the matter, since obviously I am crazy and there is no point arguing with a crazy person.
Continuing on I was about to have my father pick me up and take me to Sophie's when I got a call, she was alright but needed time to rest. I didn't want to inconvenience my dad so I figured I would see Sophie Thursday night. I'd like to say that she was ok and that her body didn't reject the surgery but this was not the case. At 9pm Sophie began violently vomiting until unconscious. Her mom rushed her to the emergency room where she lye on a cot in the hall as a nurse fed morphine into her vains. At six the next morning Sophie was moved into a hospital room and my mother was desperately trying to get a hold of me. As I stated before in previous blogs MY CAR IS DEAD! I had no way of getting to the hospital b/c Joanna had work, Steven has no car, Andrew had work, Jane was not around, Dance has no car, Vasto has no car, Evo has a motorcycle and I panicked. I ran over to Matt's and said, "My friend is in the hospital." His reply, "Need a ride?"
See see! There is hope. What a nice boy. He made no excuses, I knew that he had a really busy schedule and homework to do that day but he saw that I was upset and he helped me. Relationships, they are evil and I do fucking hate them but how can I be hateful when someone has been so sympathic and sweet. He took me to my friend during rush hour morning traffic and held my hand the whole way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home