La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

memory loss?

Ok so I had something really funny to write about, something that I was discussing with Steven Hall, my associate but I plum well forgot. Today's class was entertaining yet pretty long; I know this because I drew a lot of pictures...

Here is a conversation between Jane the Russian and Tamar the Simpson addicted slacker.
Jane: You eat with such enthusiasm, it makes me hungry.
Tamar: What? I make you hungry?
Jane: Yeah, cause the way you eat.

I don't know why I found this particularly fascinating but it is an exchange that I wanted to remember for the future especially because Jane is in baby blue, glittered jeans that have intricate cut outs and a light blue sparkly halter. Tamar on the other hand is in a pair of brownish lounge pants and a stripped loose shirt.

The two could not be more opposite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home