La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Why did you choose English?

I can't believe this...I am in University, apparently a distinguished champion school and yet I am saddled with the biggest incompetent I have ever met. My T.A for Death and Immortality is said nincompoop. Ok, not to toot my own trumpet but I think I am a pretty respectable pupil and abide by most classroom rules; I am rarely tardy and I generally pay attention in class however this woman(girl) has proved the implausibly of understanding the material. And ya know what is behind the problem? She CAN"T speak English. No no no, I am not making a joke or being cruel, she literally cannot form sentences and resorts to drawing diagrams on the blackboard. I mean this might be acceptable BUT she can't draw either. She merely makes an arrow and points with a nib of chalk repeatedly. I am so frustrated, there is no point for me to get up at 8 to get to her discussion. I constantly feel like I am being filmed for candid camera, this can't be real, who the hell put this woman in charge? I can't deal with this! It is unbearable. I wish I could have the dean sit in because this is absurd. So there, there you have it. Why Kate became an English major because unlike other professors the English teachers don't pawn off their pupils onto T.As who spend an hour learning how to read by reading a handout out loud. I am so pissed.


I thought I would interject my daily Cancer Horoscope confirming that I must have been born in a different month and my parents designed some elaborate scheme, testing the affects of erroneous forecasts just to screw with me:

Tue Mar. 30, 2004
by Astrocenter.com

The moods of the natives of your sign are always fluctuating. Today looks like you are on an up note, dear Cancer, so enjoy the caring, sensitive mood of the day. You should find that you are able to more clearly express your emotions on a more intellectual level. At the same time, you are also able to put more feeling and sensitivity in your otherwise dry intellect. Realize that we are all one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home