La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Friday, April 02, 2004

"I've got blisters on my fingers!"

Well actually it is more of a callous and it is on my palm, BUT STILL! Matt gave me a drum lesson and made me cry because I am no good. He threw a drumstick that bounced off my head; we have never been closer.

On another note:
I am convinced that my guest author wants me to be hated and that is really the glue that binds us together because I want every one to adore him.

I am so easily distracted, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted my friend Ben. We chatted it up and then Ben said:
Ben: ok enogh, talking to you is depressing
Kate's comments: great, just great, I'm glad I have that affect on people.

tonight I am meeting up with my friend Ryan and we are going to see HELLBOY. RARRRRRAR. I want to dress up in red and wear red eye makeup. I am kinda bummed since I haven't bought my wig yet.
ok taking Ben's advice enogh is enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home