La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

SoMeThing New

Here is a conversation I had exactly eight minutes ago with Ben(a freshman frat boy from my Death class)
Ben: Wow look at you. You were so classy for a while and now I see that you are back to your original self...

I wonder what he is referring to, oh wait I know! It must be because I am in black and red thigh highs, a plaid red/black/gold mini skirt, a torn up wife beater and a sweatshirt that reads, "Fourstar Moron." Also I have painted my lips mud red and penciled dragonesq eye makeup around my peepers. Yeah, ok so I have been dressing a little more conservatively lately but you know how it goes one fight with a boyfriend resurrects the rebel girl within, or at least that is how it is with me.
Last night I left Leavy in tears. Matt and I got into a fight where apparently I was overacting, no wait it is over reacting. It was the first night in forever that I did not have the option to stay at his house. I slept in my own bed and guess what returned? My insomnia. Hello old friend I said, would you like to stay up for a chat? And to my expect he replied, ol' chap there is nothing that I would like more in the world. So there you have it, we giggled like school girls and weeped like old maids up into the wee hours of morning until his pity party could no longer stay and he left me to slumber on my own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home