La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So what's next

Who plays the fool in this round eh?
It is I, i was sucked into the bottomless pit of politics. A circus founded on insecury and immorality. I sit with my over sized "power planner" calculator tallying the electoral votes in disbelief. I just don't understand why people can be so irresponsible? Why is it that the metropolitian states all swing democratic and the southern states cling to their cowboy? It just seems so unreal. When Clinton was exposed for indecent contact everybody knew about it yet there are too many few and far between stories covering the Bush administration. I mean, I hate to see it happen but one day all of this chaos is going to make a great hallmark movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home