La lingua de Katia

La lingua de Katia The writings of a child from a thousand different parents

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm wired

Matt is lying in bed and I am infront of the computer wired to no end. I asked him, what are you doing in bed and his reply was, I just wanted to be horizontal rather then vertical. He drank a large glass of wine and didn't leave me any. Now I can't sleep and he has turned off all the lights. I hate sitting in front of the computer screen with the lights turned off. It's bad for the old pearly pearl pearls.
Hunter S. Thompson died, actually he shot himself. I hope that it is just a big joke. I loved his mediafied persona. He is the only person I ever respected who owned a gun and now look what has happened. Borrow the words from another great farcist, guns don't kill people, it's bullets just get rid of the bullets and then what the hell you suppose to do with the damn gun. I think people would think twice before killing themselves or shooting others if they had no bullets.
ciao

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2005 at 5:07 AM, Anonymous FiLiP said...

Cześć! Nazywam się Filip z Polski, zaglądnołem tutaj po to by zobaczyć jak robicie blogi. Bardo ładny blog!! Mój http://vamphyre.mylog.pl Skomentuj (comment)

 
At January 6, 2006 at 12:02 PM, Blogger arnoldmarks9477 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 30, 2006 at 2:45 PM, Blogger philfrie6255889725 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 11, 2006 at 8:56 AM, Blogger ewp1nmh52m said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home